Rules of the Board
1. No Bashing! This means that you are not allowed to criticize another person, by singling them out by name or username on this board or Players/Staff of any USHL team( See rule #2).
2. No personal attacks (name calling is a personal attack)
3. This is NOT a dating service, we don't want to hear about how cute a player is or that you saw a certain player out at the mall at Victoria Secrets, for example (don't know why I chose that example)
4. Realize that this forum is open to everyone and anyone. Since none of us know who is reading this forum, We ask that you use your best judgment before making a post that may contain "privileged information" that may be harmful in any way to the League or any team in the USHL.
5. Player parents, families and host families MAY be reading this forum, so keep your personal feelings to your self and post only facts if at all possible.
6. Refrain from profanity and inappropriate images.
7. The ADMIN and MODERATORS have the given right to remove or edit any posts, or material, on this board.
8. Admins of this board reserve the right to deny access to any member who violates one or more of the previous rules and regulations.
9. No Spammers, any outside advertisers will be banned from this board, you MUST have approval from board Admins before posting advertisements. If you want to make a request for approval then contact: email@example.com
10. Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitation are inappropriate on this Messageboard and will be deleted.
MUSKIESFAN4EVER - firstname.lastname@example.org
HOCKEYBOY - email@example.com
MUSKETEERSFORUM.COM is an UN-OFFICIAL message board!
The MUSKETEERSFORUM.COM message board is in NO WAY directly associated with the Musketeers Organization, the Musketeers Booster Club, or the USHL league. A web link to/from this message board in NO WAY implies a direct association between MUSKETEERSFORUM.COM and the Musketeers Organization, the Musketeers Booster Club, or the USHL league.
If you have any problems, issues, or complaints about any part of this message board please send a PM or email to one of the Site Admins listed above. DO NOT... and this cannot be stressed enough... DO NOT contact the Musketeers Organization, Musketeers Booster Club, or USHL as they have NO CONTROL over this message board although we will work with them if requested to resolve an issue so as to provide a great place for Musketeers FANS as well as USHL fans to congregate!
Remember, all statements and opinions posted on this message board, whether you agree with them or not, are those of the poster ONLY! Any news, rumors, speculations, opinions, etc. you read here should be considered hear say until OFFICIALLY released by the Musketeers Organization and/or the USHL league.
FYI... this is a message board.